Together & Free
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

AccueilAccueil  Dernières imagesDernières images  RechercherRechercher  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Funko POP! Jumbo One Piece Kaido Dragon Form : où l’acheter ?
Voir le deal

Partagez | 

Everleight ★ I'm a X-Men (Invisible)

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Aller en bas 
AuteurMessage
Everleight C.Hamilton

Everleight C.Hamilton

→ Messages : 162
→ Date d'inscription : 17/09/2012
→ Age : 37

Everleight  ★ I'm a X-Men (Invisible) _
MessageSujet: Everleight ★ I'm a X-Men (Invisible)   Everleight  ★ I'm a X-Men (Invisible) Icon_minitimeJeu 4 Oct - 10:09

Everleight C. Hamilton.

19 ans - 24 décembre 1993 - Michigan - américaine - célibataire - élève X-men à l'institut Charles Xavier

Everleight est une orpheline, après que ses parents ont découvert à sa naissance qu’elle était une mutante, ils l’ont abandonné. Placé dans un orphelinat, Everleight y resta jusqu’à ses 8ans. Bien sur personne ne voulait d’elle, tout le monde disait qu’elle était un monstre. La jolie brune avait le pouvoir de se rendre invisible, chose qui lui servi lorsqu’elle voulu s’enfuir de l’orphelinat dans lequel elle était prisonnière.
Une fois dehors, elle parcouru les villes à la recherche du fameux Professeur Xavier ; mais elle n’eut pas à chercher longtemps celui-ci vint a elle.

Elle grandit alors entourer de mutant à l’institut. Aujourd’hui elle a bien grandit puisqu’elle a atteint la majorité. Elle contrôle parfaitement son pouvoir, et avec sa nouvelle combinaison, elle disparaît totalement.

Dernière édition par Everleight C.Hamilton le Jeu 4 Oct - 11:47, édité 2 fois
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://forevertry79.tumblr.com/
Everleight C.Hamilton

Everleight C.Hamilton

MessageSujet: Re: Everleight ★ I'm a X-Men (Invisible)   Everleight  ★ I'm a X-Men (Invisible) Icon_minitimeJeu 4 Oct - 10:09

cassidy a.
25 | citizen | english teacher

so this gorgeous cutie patootie, is miss cassidy janine abercrombie. or cass, cassie, cj, or if you're a student, then it's miss abercrombie, but she says they can call her miss a. she's twenty five and the eldest female out of the abercrombie fambam also, meaning she took over as mother, when their parents died. and while she doesn't say anything about it still, it does affect her still. cass works at the high school as an english teacher, something she is completely passionate about and it's also where she met her fiancé, too. so the first thing you'll know about cassie, is that she is a sweetheart and completely family orientated. she will do anything for her siblings and badly wants one of her own. but she can be really controlling and bossy, isn't afraid to get into arguments because she grew up fighting with her brothers. her baby sister is her little lamb and wants to protect her from the world. and cass thinks that shakespeare is god.

friends | so bby needs heaps. she is all friendly and out going, she loves her students. she gives them her number if they need help and is really just going around, trying to help people. i'd love if she had a bunch of girlfriends also, where they go out and go crazy. but she needs them allll~

enemies | idk, cass could piss off people with how controlling and bossy she can become. becky loves hate plots and will say yes to pretty much anything, anyway.

lovers | so she badly needs her fiancé, which is over here. but maybe she has some ex flings from years ago? idk, it's amber, she's hot kay. so sex her up~

sweetheart | motherly | caring

Dernière édition par Everleight C.Hamilton le Jeu 4 Oct - 11:33, édité 1 fois
Everleight C.Hamilton

Everleight C.Hamilton

MessageSujet: Re: Everleight ★ I'm a X-Men (Invisible)   Everleight  ★ I'm a X-Men (Invisible) Icon_minitimeJeu 4 Oct - 10:09

julian m.
seventeen | senior | comedian

okay, so this is julian andrew morris, or just julian. because any other nickname makes him sound like he is a female. he's seventeen and a senior at high school. and rolls with the comedians, 'cause he is one. kinda. anyway, he has two older sisters and he was basically brought up around females, so there can be the fact he can become over emotional. but he tries to keep it quiet. julian is really out going and care free, he doesn't really care too much about what people think. which is the worst thing, considering he is dating a guy that is completely older than him and no one can know about it. and julian really just wants to have a good time. he hasn't thought too much about the future, even though he is graduating next year and is all about living in the moment, kinda thing.

friends | he def. needs a few really close ones. i don't know if he'd actually tell them about caleb or not, i think he'd hint to something, but basically, he needs his ~posse~

enemies | julian would probs piss people off considering the fact he likes to joke about everything. and would annoy people over the fact he can just be weird. but becky loves hate plots anyway and would always say yes.

lovers | he is head over heels in love with caleb stark, even though no one knows. and he really would do anything for him too, even though no one knows still. so yeah, he might have some old flings from awhile back, but idk. just love him, kay.

free spirit | out going | caring
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: Everleight ★ I'm a X-Men (Invisible)   Everleight  ★ I'm a X-Men (Invisible) Icon_minitime

Everleight ★ I'm a X-Men (Invisible)

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Revenir en haut 
Page 1 sur 1